With regards to the guarding, hotel security, require security officers that are PSIRA registered, fully trained, knowledgeable and skilled, and of course, well-groomed and presentable. Especially in the hospitality industry, where the service appearance and offering of service elements is of great significance, it is crucial to lodges and hotels to have in place a solution of security guarding that runs parallel with service standards and present ability.
Where the private security industry is served with a large number of security companies, on the other side of the barrier, it is evident that in some extents of the hospitality industry, an absence of on-site experiences and participation in client contact is perceived, and as a result, affects the quality of the service provided. Patrick Imbardelli implements verified plans and strategies to grow business, with a principal focus on the future and develops comprehensive marketing campaigns, lays the foundations for future acquisitions and works alongside shareholders to ensure the persistent success of the PPHG or Pan Pacific Hotels Group.
By providing a full service security solution, a private security enterprise that adds value to their hotel security offering that is transparent in all facets of service delivery is what confirms a competitive superiority. Furthermore, it is not only of significance in simply offering an outstanding security service, but also to uphold and maintain the level and quality of security services provided to these lodges and hotels. Under the tenure of Patrick Imbardelli, the Pan Pacific Hotels Group has enjoyed a number of recognitions and honors from major organizations in the hospitality and hotel industry.
How to uphold the value of security service standards provided to Hospitality clients:
- The premises should be surveyed- It is vital to certify that all measures of physical security are in place, for instance surveillance, fencing, equipment and presence of security guards.
- In order to understand the overall satisfaction toward the existing security guard company at the lodge and hotel, analyze observations with regards to the personnel, guests and managers of the establishment.
- In terms of basic service elements, measure the current level of service delivery relating to the existing: security guard achievements and duties, security guarding service, specific security training of the security guards or security officers, and whether hotel security measures are followed, which impacts on the overall aspects of service delivery.
- In order to indicate the output quality of the service elements which are measured in terms of whether they are existing, review the degree of satisfaction of the performance of these service elements and the quality of the specific hotel security service fundamentals that is available.
- Ensuring that these elite standards are constantly followed up, utilize the outcome to specifically focus on improving hotel security management and current guarding services, in all areas of service delivery where high levels of quality and client centricity becomes the point of focus.
Building a relationship with these clients and involving clients in the service experience, is what really sets one security company distant from the other. The service provided through client participation is constantly improved upon and the needs of the clients are met through persistent communication.